You do not have to be a Christian or a yogi to appreciate the message of love that permeates the pages of The Bottom Turtle, nor do you have to carry any moniker with you—yogi, Christian, Hindu, Buddhist, etc. You must simply be someone who is open to finding more joy and delight in your own life and in the lives of those around you. That’s all. It’s that simple. Just be open. Just be you.
In The Bottom Turtle, you will walk hand in hand with the author as he humbly and openly shares with you how prejudices crept into his life, and how this prejudging kept him from a greater love; both his own and from receiving it from others. You will see how Dave was able to, with an easy shift, discover more space in his life to LOVE others without measure. Not only others who were unlike him, but those others he already loved. Learn more about Dave Driver here.
Driver illuminates both his shortcomings and his growth with practical—and often humorous—stories gently drawing the reader into “savoring this yummy book”. These stories could stand alone, but throughout The Bottom Turtle, Driver interweaves supporting scriptures for those who rely on Biblical scriptures for guidance and authority. As a pleasant result, ALL readers with a heart towards love will benefit from The Bottom Turtle.
Journey through this 3 part study with Amy Kuscsik as she interviews author Dave Driver for what has been designed as a 3 week journey, but can be done entirely at your own pace. Connect with others going through the book study for a more intimate community and dialogue as well.
- Interview Webinars, 3 Video Links.
- If you are a current CYA member email hello@ChristianYogaAssociation.org to receive your coupon code, this study is free of charge to all member
- This product doesn’t include the book
- Purchase your copy HERE and see what others are saying about The Bottom Turtle (group discounts available as well)
- Save 20% on your book order when you use coupon code CYAPerks2020!